Sunday 24 November 2013

latest new birthday






1."motiyan, bela, phool, kaliyan,
dekho yaroo shad hain na,
aj tumharasal birthday hai,
dekhoo ham ko yaad hai na!"  
        
        happy birthday 





2. Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.

You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.

When I look in the mirror, I sigh,
‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie.

You’re aging like me, so you surely can see
That you’re getting to be an old guy.





3. As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don’t matter much.
These common things aren’t really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you





4. dosti ye lafz nahi jo mit jaye umar nahi jo dhal jaye safar nahi jo mukaam paye ye wo ehsaas hai jiske liye agar jiya jaye to zindagi kam pad jaye ... many many happy returns of the day.dear happy birthday,




5. The child was born,
parents were blessed
and
i am so lucky to have u
as my friend.
Happy Birthday to you

No comments:

Post a Comment